TK7 is a world pioneer in providing real and effective solutions to the rising Oil prices, meeting the stringent demands of modern motor engineering and the strict standards of air pollution control.
Our TK7 line of additives, when blended with regular or low quality fuel, performs a physical change to the fuel, actually producing a new upgraded fuel, Euro IV and Euro V specifications with extraordinary characteristics. In Gasoline, TK7 enhances the apparent Octane number for high performance engine.
When applied in internal combustion engines the results are:
- Remarkable reduction of fuel consumption
- Significant reduction of gaseous tail pipe exhaust emissions
- Meeting Clean Air Act requirements
- Using the new Ultra-low Sulfur Diesel Fuel and lead-free Gasoline
- Eliminating Bacteria, Fungus or Yeast after prolonged storage contamination especially for Bio-Deisel
- Expansion of Engine and fuel component life
- Reduced car fleet maintenance costs
With TK7, the customer can use low Octane (and low cost) Gasoline In vehicles demanding high Octane gasoline, low Sulfur Diesel, Gasohol and Bio-Diesel, gaining excellent results.
The TK7 formulations, for Diesel, Gasoline, Bio-Diesel and Gasohol, originally developed for military applications, has been tested and accredited by:
- US Army
- United States Environment Protection Agency
- (EPA-“Substantially Similar”)
- Southwest Laboratories, USA (Caterpillar-1)
- Israel Ministry of Defense
- Man Institute, Germany
- Technion, Israel Institute of Technology
- Associated Octel Laboratories, UK
TK7 passed the demanding “Caterpillar- 1K” test as required by the US Army, without any damage to the engine components , and with excellent results.
The 252 hours continuous, full throttle test, demonstrated: reduced wear of piston, rings and cylinder (60% less), 11.1% lower oil consumption, increased Cetane No. (from 43.6 to 45.3) and 37 % less oil particulate contamination (from 0.93 mg/L down to 0.58 mg/L)
TK7 additive is one of few products meeting the EPA “Substantially similar” category, for use in bulk actually as a new fuel. As opposed to other fuel additives, TK7 does not treat the engine but acts on the fuel, thus making it highly suitable for use on a regular basis.